Terms of Sale and Company Policy
2. There is no longer any NC sales tax on coins sales delivered in North Carolina.
3. All shipments sent within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico are sent viaPriority mail fully insured. Federal Express ($30) and Express Mail ($25) service is available for shipments within the USA and Puerto Rico for this additional fee. If you would like this service, please add the above fee to your payment.
4. All international shipments are sent via registered airmail-fully insured.
5. All domestic orders should be paid in the form of Paypal, a bank cashier's check,bank wire or money order for immediate shipment. We do accept personal and business checks but allow bank clearance time prior to shipment taking place (approx. 7-10banking days from day of deposit of your check).
6. All international orders must be paid in the form of Paypal, a bank draft drawn on aUSA bank and payable to us in USA dollars, or via bank wire transfer. Please contact us if you need a pro-forma invoice.
7. Sorry, we do not directly accept any form of credit card for payment!
8. All coins sold by our firm have a full 30 day return period (that's 30 days after youreceive the shipment!). You can return any coin purchased from us for a full refund duringthat period, no questions asked and no explanation needed! However, after the 30 dayperiod expires, all sales will be considered final.
9. If you are sending any coins back to us for a refund, they must be shipped to us via registered mail through the U. S. Post Office and declared for their full value!
10. We are a mail-order only company with no retail offices!ALL COINS ARE KEPT IN BANK VAULTS!
LAY-A-WAYWe offer collectors the standard 60 day lay-a-way plan--this requires approx. 1/3 down at the time of invoice--with another 1/3 due in 30 days from invoice date and the final 1/3 in 60 days from invoice date - at that time your order will be shipped. All lay-a-way invoices must be paid in full within 60 days of invoice date! No interest or handling charges!We offer this service as a courtesy to serious collectors who want to add specimens to their collection but need a bit of time to pay for them! We are not a bank! If you cannot adhere to these terms or do not think you can pay it off within 60 days--do not ask for the lay-a-way plan as all lay-a-way invoices not paid in full within the 60 day time period will be forfeited.We do not want to be in that position so if you start a lay-a-way invoice, we expect you to complete it as this service is offered strictly as a courtesy to our clients!